Sunday, December 13, 2009

The bane of my existence=Sodium

Ah, sodium.

I gained a pound from yesterday morning, and I know it's from the salt I consumed yesterday. I had a can of C.ampbells chicken noodle soup for lunch, and I know it's chock full of sodium, but it was a cold day and I craved some soup. My caloric intake was on point according to Sparkpeople, so I guess I'll try not to stress it. But....I just had another can today! LOL I guess it's time to chug some water.

Well, it's a rainy Sunday, not much planned today. Maybe a trip to the mall for some Christmas shopping with J, definitely need to pick up some groceries and do laundry as well. Also need to squeeze in my workout this evening. Oooh, I just remembered that that the season finale of Dexter is on tonight! Yay, I love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment