Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy week

I'm down 2 pounds, I am at 221 and I've lost 10 pounds so far!

So, this week has been nuts, so much running around and trying to get ready for Christmas. I'm not gonna lie, I love the chaos, but it's been harder to squeeze in my workouts. I worked out Monday, but didn't Tuesday or Wednesday. I am going to do workout tonight for sure, though. Today is our little office party, with the pre-requisite junk that comes with it, but I am going to do the best I can. I ate healthy earlier today, and I will eat a healthy dinner, so that I can indulge in a few snacks. Life is about moderation, and I am learning it.

My goal is to lose one pound by Christmas, and one pound the week after. That will put me in the 210's instead of 220's, and I'm excited for that. I don't expect to lose much these next two weeks, but I will lose something--and I definitely won't gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment